All portrait sessions start with the camera firmly in the off position. I want to know a bit about what photos you would like shot and spend time getting to know you and/or your family (this usually is handled with a quick phone or email interview). I then will take some time to make sure you and/or your family are comfortable in front of the camera, a chance to warm up and not feel like you have to perform. I’ve found the best shots usually come about when people are able to think about anything other than, “Smile!”
Most sessions last about one to two hours but I consistently hear that the time, “flew right by!” Indeed, the shoots run smoothest when all involved have an enjoyable time and that is what I strive to create in each of my sessions. Within a week you will receive high quality, professionally edited images on DVD that are sure to be a family keepsake.
* Up to 2 hours of professional studio or on-site location shooting
* Individual, Couples, Families or Small Groups welcome
* Professionally edited photos including simple touch-up and color work if desired (more extensive editing available with prior agreement)
* Photos delivered within three days
* Online album for 1 year (easy sharing with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and other sites)
* Low-resolution images for personal web/email
* High-resolution images
* Loyal customer 40% discount on future sessions
* $175 per session
A portfolio of Portraits images can be found here.